Kathi Browne's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I would enjoy talking with Rebecca about my creative uses of social media and how I…"

Kathi Browne replied Jul 6, 2012 to Looking for Young Tech Entrepreneurs

6 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Leonard Knight

"Thanks, Ron. I'm liking these."

Kathi Browne replied Apr 17, 2012 to Is there a simple, free Project Management template for Word or Excel?

6 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Jacob Samuels

"Juan P. Casimiro? He just responded to this on twitter as  @JPCasimiro. I think he i…"

Kathi Browne replied Feb 7, 2012 to Need technical person fluent in Spanish ASAP.

4 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Kathi Browne

"right there with you, Brad. Crews are frequently hired on location."

Kathi Browne replied Jun 23, 2011 to Website Idea to Provide Production Teams with On Site Equipment Options

10 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Michael Weaver

"I'm meeting with a programmer this week to talk about what it would take to get star…"

Kathi Browne replied Jun 22, 2011 to Website Idea to Provide Production Teams with On Site Equipment Options

10 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Michael Weaver

"Interesting and valid points, Monica. I invisioned a forum-style site where multi-me…"

Kathi Browne replied Jun 15, 2011 to Website Idea to Provide Production Teams with On Site Equipment Options

10 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Michael Weaver

"Would consider it, but I don't have the knowledge to develop anything. Would be able…"

Kathi Browne replied Jun 7, 2011 to Website Idea to Provide Production Teams with On Site Equipment Options

10 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Michael Weaver

RSS

Events

© 2018   Created by Leonard Knight.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video

Google+