General (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is Entrepreneurs Of Knoxville doing for you?

E.O.K. is an educational and charitable organization committed to the success of each member. E.O.K. also benefits its members by providing…

Started by Victoria Caldwell

0 Sep 16, 2013

Tile App for finding things- Very interesting entrepreneurs....

www.thetileapp.com http://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2013/06/17857-tile-location-device-crowdfunds-using-selfstarter-puts-new-spin-on-finding

Started by Marty Lee

3 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Marty Lee

Blackberry 10

I know most of you are Iphone users, but is there anyone who still likes and uses Blackberry and has tried any model of the Blackberry 10? …

Started by Shannon Davis

1 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Leonard Knight

Help with Verbage

I am currently launching a car dealership and we will are considering offering a 72 hour love it or leave it guarantee however we are needi…

Started by David Hensley

1 May 24, 2013
Reply by Leonard Knight

Fax to Internet (Email) Services

Has anyone used any of the internet fax services? I'm considering Nextiva, which has a box that allows you to connect your existing fax mac…

Started by Dale Lee

3 May 15, 2013
Reply by Leonard Knight

Looking for Sharepoint expertise

I'm looking for someone who has in-depth knowledge of Sharepoint and is willing to participate in a brief crowdsourcing hangout. I run a he…

Started by Kathi Browne

1 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Mark McClinton

Does anyone do advertising specialties?

Does anyone do advertising specialties? I  need some small professional looking notebooks with a logo on them, like NOW! Please contact me…

Started by Marty Lee

2 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Marty Lee

Need Referrals...Please

Little help please! We, The Fair Mechanics Team, need your assistance. We want to contact the Best-of-the-Best mechanics in and around K't…

Started by Leonard Knight

5 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Jason Roberts

The Skinny on Google+

Google Plus is one of many new social media streams gaining attention. As with any new site, there is a learning curve and much needed disc…

Started by Kathi Browne

1 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Jason Roberts

microloans

I have a question for the members: can anyone advise me on how/where to apply for a microloan? I don't really know where to start.  I would…

Started by Shannon Davis

4 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Mills Patrick

RSS

Events

© 2018   Created by Leonard Knight.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video

Google+