General (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tile App for finding things- Very interesting entrepreneurs....

www.thetileapp.com http://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2013/06/17857-tile-location-device-crowdfunds-using-selfstarter-puts-new-spin-on-finding

Started by Marty Lee

3 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Marty Lee

Blackberry 10

I know most of you are Iphone users, but is there anyone who still likes and uses Blackberry and has tried any model of the Blackberry 10? …

Started by Shannon Davis

1 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Leonard Knight

Help with Verbage

I am currently launching a car dealership and we will are considering offering a 72 hour love it or leave it guarantee however we are needi…

Started by David Hensley

1 May 24, 2013
Reply by Leonard Knight

Fax to Internet (Email) Services

Has anyone used any of the internet fax services? I'm considering Nextiva, which has a box that allows you to connect your existing fax mac…

Started by Dale Lee

3 May 15, 2013
Reply by Leonard Knight

Looking for Sharepoint expertise

I'm looking for someone who has in-depth knowledge of Sharepoint and is willing to participate in a brief crowdsourcing hangout. I run a he…

Started by Kathi Browne

1 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Mark McClinton

Does anyone do advertising specialties?

Does anyone do advertising specialties? I  need some small professional looking notebooks with a logo on them, like NOW! Please contact me…

Started by Marty Lee

2 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Marty Lee

Need Referrals...Please

Little help please! We, The Fair Mechanics Team, need your assistance. We want to contact the Best-of-the-Best mechanics in and around K't…

Started by Leonard Knight

5 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Jason Roberts

The Skinny on Google+

Google Plus is one of many new social media streams gaining attention. As with any new site, there is a learning curve and much needed disc…

Started by Kathi Browne

1 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Jason Roberts

microloans

I have a question for the members: can anyone advise me on how/where to apply for a microloan? I don't really know where to start.  I would…

Started by Shannon Davis

4 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Mills Patrick

Let's get the Power of the EOK rolling!

I'm launching a new business: StreetJelly.com - Live Street Music 24/7.  Let's get the power of all our EOK members to help make it a succe…

Started by Frank Podlaha

1 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Leonard Knight

RSS

Events

© 2019   Created by Leonard Knight.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video

Google+